From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:34:29 -0500
I've misplaced the address for Pam Troutman's site but you can link to the
STAR Ferret Vets' List by going to either of these marvelous sites:

http://www.ferretcentral.org  (Great general info, natural history stuff,
medical FAQs)  or

http://www.afip.org/ferrets/  (a wonderful medical site for vets and
owners by someone who is probably the world's most knowledgeable ferret
pathologist)

STAR Ferret's list link is in the consultation rules for the Armed Forces
Institute of Pathology, and I can't recall offhand where it is for Ferret
Central but I think you can get to it by just scrolling, if memory serves.

[Moderator's note: Or if you prefer, you can ask the server for the entire
list.  Ask [log in to unmask] to SEND FERRET DATABASE           BIG]