Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:36:39 -0500
I figured some folks on this list might find the following story a bit
amusing.  While I'm normally just lurking on this list for information
(which its full of!), I guess I can come out of the woodwork to share
this. :)

Yesterday we picked our ferret (Hoser) up a new friend.  The new girl
(Eris) is a little bit nippy, but other than that she is just great; full
of love and mischief.  Well, I was laying on the bedroom floor playing
with Hoser and Eris, Eris comes scampering up to give me a kiss but
instead of kissing me she clamped down on my septum!

My eyes filled up with water and all I could do was sit there saying "NO!
NO! NO!" with a kit dangling from my nose.

Man... that really hurt. :)

-matt
7777777777
Email: [log in to unmask]