From:
Eddie Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:43:00 EDT
Hi,
Sorry to write twice in one day, but I just got back from the vet.  Nigel
has a upper respiratory infection.  He's running a fever of 104 and
sneezing.  I was given some medicine (AMOXYCILLIAN).  Since I am a new
ferret owner I am currently in a state of panic that my baby boy is sick.
Is there anything I can do at home to help him get well?  (ie set the
thermostat at a certain temp, etc.  ) Did this happen to anybody else?  The
vet says she thinks he'll be fine, but I've always had a problem about
worrying over everything.  *Not meaning to offend any vets out there* .

A worried parent,
Eddie