From:
Ferret's Dream House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:26:13 -0600
Due to personnel and health hardships, Unique Impressions Ferretry
owner Douglas McKay surrendered all his ferrets to Ferret's Dream
House Shelter.

Ferret Lovers PLEASE HELP!!! I have in my possession hundreds of
breeder ferrets of all ages that were surrendered on Sunday 9/16
from Douglas McKay. I need each and everyone of you to assist in the
distribution of these ferrets. You have permission to cross post this
e-mail.

These ferrets have not been vaccinated at this time. A group in
November were tested and ADV negative. Also, it is very important to
remember these ferrets are not used to being handled and will need
tender loving care.

The guidelines for adoption to be followed are:
1. A spay/neuter contract will have to be signed and you will be
required to have them spayed/neutered within 60 days. Proof of
spay/neuter must be sent to the shelter upon completion. Kits need to
be spayed/neutered by 4 months of age. If you are picking up ferrets
for someone other than yourself you must bring a signed contract by
them.

2. Due to the large quantity, I cannot accommodate special color
requests. I would prefer you take ferrets how they are grouped by
cages if at all possible.

3. There will be no adoption fees, but a donation is requested.

I will be extremely busy taking care of these ferrets so I will not be
answering e-mails other than adoption requests. If you are unable to
adopt a ferret donations are greatly appreciated and tax deductible.

Thank you in advance.

Lori Sies
Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Lynx OH  45650