From:
Pat BAby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:08:48 -0600
I still follow Lil Peanut from the BFF Breeding program every day. I
will miss him and Georgia very much when they are separated. I know
they all grow up and must leave the nest, but he is still such a baby.
He still tries to nurse and is so much like our ferret babies, with his
jumping around and trying to get Mom to play. Yesterday he was curled
in a tight doughnut right on top of Mom. It will be a sad day for me,
but a happy one for the breeding program, and BFF in general, when Lil
Peanut is no longer a baby.

--
Pat BAby
Everything will be alright in the end!