From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:21:25 -0600
It's me again with an update on the two sweet little jills who had their
fangs clipped by the mean lady.  Today she showed up at my house with the
police.  The local animal control came to my aid knowing my reputation for
giving the finest of care to our fuzzies in need and promptly cited her for
animal cruelty.  She was demanding the return of her animals, which she had
placed in my care.  Admitting they were hers was her second mistake.  She
has gone home now, without her ferrets and we will resume the investigation
Monday when The fine folks at Aurora Animal Control talk to the vets and
see for themselves, just what a terrble thing she has done.

Love to all the fuzzbabies in the world.
ferretguy