From:
MJ Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:38:15 EST
Hi there!  We're Kathy's Cages and we're members of SAFE (The San Antonio
Ferret Enthusiasts).  Kathy works for a toy company called Play By Play
toys, and she found some cute plush ferrets (modeled after the black-footed
ferret) at work and bought a few of them to sell.  These ferrets are unique
because they cannot be purchased by retail consumers in stores.  We're
auctioning some of these ferrets on Ebay in hopes of raising some money to
donate back to the SAFE shelter.

In addition to the stuffed ferrets, we've bought some of those nice metal
signs and are auctioning them as well.  The ones we have up for bids right
now read "I Love My Ferret" (yeah, right...like many of us have only ONE
ferret!), and "Pets Are Welcome."

The shelter houses many permanent residents, thanks to Aleutians disease,
and they are in constant need (as are all shelters) of funds to pay vet
bills, buy supplies, etc.  We're trying to raise a few dollars to help out.

Check out our username on Ebay (kathyscages) to view these auctions.  Place
your bids and help all the little guys who are likely to be in SAFE's care
for the rest of their lives.

Thanks for your continuing support of fuzzies everywhere,
Kathy, Mary Jo, Mindy and the Heavenly Seven:
Vienna
Rupert
Aspen
Chango