From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:44:57 +1000
My new kitten had a cold for a week, and now Clover has the most explosive
sneezes.  Poor little girl - she puts her nose in the air, draws back her
lips, holds the pose for a moment then explodes with a sneeze which goes
on and on.  She is eating and playing ok (not much play, but still within
her normal range).

The vet said that the kitten's cold virus would not have affected the
ferrets, but possibly Clover has caught a secondary bacterial infection
from the kitten.  She definitely has an upper respiratory tract infection.
So all three critters are now on anti-biotics.

I remember seeing posts about flavoured medicines that ferrets like, and
the vet was interested when I mentioned that.  So could someone please
let me know what they are?  Grape?

Sandra, Clover, Princess and Gemma the cat.