From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:27:45 -0700
Last Reminder!  The Tucson Animal Fair will be held this Saturday at
Reid Park in Tucson.  It will be from 10-4 and Ferret Friends WILL be
there.  We will be offering a cage raffle (for donation) and we will
have take your picture with a ferret for a donation.  All our proceeds
benefit the Ferret Club.

All pets are welcomed as long as they have current shots and are
healthy.  This Fair is not only for Ferrets (click on link below).
Over 80 vendors!  Free samples, etc.

See this page for info on the Animal Fair.

http://www.safeanimals.com/aaf.html

Hope to see you there!

[DC]