From:
"Laurie E. Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 13:47:09 -0400
Hello everyone,
My name is Laurie.  I acquired my newest addition to my family off the
streets of New York.  Apparently her prior owner had no where to keep her.
Since then Koe Ko has completely turned this family out.  Day 2 she escaped
from her cage and we were destroyed.  Only to have here hop out 6 hours
later from her slumber to play catch me if you can games.

This is when we discovered the bond she had already created with us.  Even
the cats who don't quite know what the heck she is have adjusted.  (Shera
and Christmas send there regards family)

I have taken Koe Ko to the vet to discover she is a Marshall Farms sliver
mit approximately 6 months old.  I also discovered that she is now outlawed
here in New York City.  Through the doctors sworn oath he promised not to
drop any dimes on me.  (Reason being I work for the police dept. here)

I have several questions concerning Koe Ko's care because resources here
are limited.

1. Does she require the feline distemper vaccination ,because of the 2
   cats
2. Where can I acquire ferret products here in the city (Petco and Petland
   have a limited variety)
3. Can anyone recommend an exotic pet vet that would specialize in the
   care of my litttle darling here in New York City
4. Any other little tidbits that you think we can benefit from

Thanks for the space.
Smooches from us to you.

Please aend all answers to [log in to unmask]