From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1993 20:02:31 -0400
With regard to the posting of the "Open Letter", my sib\ncerest apologies if
anyone on this mailing list was offended. The truth often does that. To my
knowledge, Ms. Van Dahm has never posted here, though a few of her asociates do
read FML. As I mentioned at the beginning of the posting, it is in the latest
edition of the GCFA newsletter (with the exception of my >> coments in the
middle and  at the end). It will also be going out to other ferret shelters,
Humane societies and DNR's the GCFA deals with to protect reputation of a club
that has made it 's number one priority the welfare of the ferrets. As is
stated in the letter, we do not choose to stand idly by while this person
attacks our association, shelter and board of directors. I've had too many
e-mails and ophone calls from people that have gotten the wrong information
from Ms. Van Dahm or her confederates. I would like nothing more that to get on
with the busyness of ferrets, but this person and her ilk  keep popping up
spewing their rumours. I posted the inforamtion here as an FYI to persons who
may have ben contacted by Ms. Van Dahm and just not bothered to check out the
other side of her story. I believe that Chris is discerning enough to refuse to
post anything that he felt was not in the best interests of the furries we all
love. Nevertheless, from now on, I'll post them in rec.pets, if it will keep
the peace here.

Rog (Skipping the long sign off for once...)

Chip Gallo, Have you got a working Fido node yet?