From:
Anthony Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:47:05 +1000
Hello FMLers again!

The Ferret PAWS social chairperson (me) is back on line after an unexpected
break. So all those Aussie FMLers who I have written to  in the past could
you just say hi again!  You see the computer decided to spit the dummy and I
have lost many addresses. Please just email me ... no message required...I
think I will remember most of you.

2) Question for Bruce Williams or  anyone else ?  Does anyone have a dose
for N-acetylcysteine or a better treatment regime for paracetamol
(acetaminophen) toxicity? And what are toxic dose rates for ferrets ?  I had
a case where the ferret ingested 1500mg + ...it died but I wasn't too
surprised. I used "Ettinger" as a guide for therapy ( for a second ferret
with questionable ingestion) as my ferret references lack tox details.