From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:36:59 -0400
I just wrote another e-mail in response to a post of Tarie's.  Then I
thought, what a waste of space on the FML.  (and it wasn't the kindest
reply anyways (-: )

Instead I would like to once again thank all shelter operators.  Thank
you so much!!  Your efforts amaze me!!  I find it hard to imagine a more
physically or emotionally draining task than rescuing and caring for so
many ferrets.  Between the tragic circumstances that you often find your
rescues in to the ignorant opinions of the public that you have to deal
with, I don't know how you keep going!  (And that's not even mentioning
the daily feeding, cleaning, and grooming that you need to keep up with)
Of course you have excellent role models - your rescues that overcome all
sorts of adversity and trauma to lead happy fuzzie lifes!

I have a rescued fuzzie in my loving care and we would both like to thank
you!!  Be assured that you are making a huge difference, and that most of
your placed fuzzies have found happy, loving, and caring permanent homes.
(The two fuzzies snuggled with her under my bed also thank you for their
buddy!)