From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:25:44 EST
I have been reading this for about a month now; trying to learn.  You all
have opened my eyes to the ferret world and I think I'm ready.  Is anyone
in the Pensacola, Fl area?  I'm willing to drive up to three hours.  I can
only take two.  Few people will help me because I don't have experience
but you can't get experience without doing it.  I would prefer a 1 or 2 yr
old.  Male or female.  Sable or albino.  I'm moving into a new house (for
college) and can't take one family dog with out the other (which is my
mom's) so these will have my full love.  I hope to become a vet someday.
I couldn't stand not to have a baby to share my love with everday.

Thank you.

Katie Lee
5060 Prieto Dr.
Pensacola, Fl 32506