Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:10:54 EST
For those of you who have not had a chance to visit the sanctuary..
it is unbelievable. The woman who is shelter mom, and her dedicated
volunteers, care for these animals with tender love and devotion, and
great medical skills. You have to visit her if you can. She is in
Illinois.

The article did not do justice to all she is and does, or her
sanctuary, though I greatly enjoyed reading the article.

I will be seeing the sanctuary again in a few weeks, and look forward
to spending time with this woman of integrity and outstanding devotion
to her charges.