From:
Candy Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:07:55 -0800
Thank you all for your e-mails!!  Responses ranged from 'if it ain't
broke, don't fix it' to lists of reasons of why I shouldn't wait.  I've
deceided as soon as I find a knowlegdeble vet in my area, I am going
to get Ceaser Flash a melatonin implant.  But someone mentioned an
interesting point- if a ferret gets a rat tail due to blackheads, isn't
that already adrenal disease starting as the acne can be caused by
hormons?  I had never thought of that!  But in Ceaser's case, there have
been no new changes in his environment to trigger any stress which is
the other possible reason for the hair loss.