From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:39:38 -0400
Dear FML Friends,

I just came home from another Ferretwise Fun Festival at Alicia's house
in Marlborough, NH. Alicia throws the BEST parties with the tastiest
hot dogs, probably because they were enjoyed in the company of ferret
people.

Greg Jandris brought his famous potato salad, two varieties and if
possible, it was better than the last time. Susan Tingley brought her
heavenly broccoli salad. Now if you only thought you did not like
broccoli, you have not tasted Susan's variety. It was cool, tasty,
tingley, and delicious. Dino Drakiotes, Alicia's other half and Grill
Master for the day, had the coals "just right" and was turning the
dogs to have them done to perfection. There were the usual condiments,
chips, several varieties, onion dip, iced coffee and tea, and just
when we thought it could not get any better, Skyla Fay arrived with a
dessert we thought she had spend hours slaving away over, that was just
a little piece of paradise. They were chocolate bars, made with dark
chocolate, butter, a few secret ingredients and oatmeal. They were so
good, my mouth waters just thinking about them.

To round out the party, Alicia purchased GIANT marshmallows with dark
or milk chocolate bars and we all made smores. Those marshmallows just
covered the whole graham cracker, and while I LOVE smores, I could not
fit more than two down. I tried, but there was just no more room.

After the party, we just talked ferret talk, dook dook, then the little
group disbanded and made plans to do it again, maybe in the fall.

Ferret people are just the best -- and they really know how to "party
hardy".

(Cause we hang out with the ultimate party animals, FERRETS).