From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:48:18 -0800
AHHHH Joanne.That letter showed me how very special your Mom is... Look
at what she raised;)

You are one of the single,most complex tho truly sincerely loving & kind
young woman i have ever had the honor to meet... Your Mom & Dads sincere
love for one another & their family was instilled in you and you are here
to show us how to be.... I do want you to know,however how VERY sad i
am...... This is a true tragedy that knows no bounds and i can only
wish i could be there,to hug you and wipe your tears... Personally tho,
i know she will no longer hurt and her Love will live in your Hearts
eternally... Your Mom will remain in my Heart Forever,as well.She is a
woman i will not forget....just as you, who i Pray will be in my
life,forever in some way...

On this very sad Christmas Eve,i wish you Love,Peace & most of all some
kind of closure & understanding.  Life can be so very painful & i Pray
you never have to go thru anything like this again.  I admire you so
very much & i Pray with you in every aspect... May God send you Peace...

If you want to talk, even in the middle of the night Joanne,i am offering
myself as a sounding board,Anytime..  I will be home all evening tomorrow
and ANY TIME you just wanna talk/cry..... Please??  I am your Moms age &
maybe i can help in some way?  Just know my Heart is with you & i am
open,as well as my phone lines.... My brother-in-law passed away
yesterday at only 54 so i'm kinda hurtin' too...maybe we can cry
together...

May God Bless you... Just know your Mom is still right beside you and
there she will remain Forever...
~just let it go and feel it~

All my LOVE Sweetheart.....and True Sorrow~

Your buddy,
Tara