From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 17:49:50 -0400
We just moved into a house that has been unoccupied for about a year.
It's a great house, but it is infested with all sorts of creepy crawlies.
I don't mind the spiders, and we took care of the ants by spraying
outside, but the silverfish!  UGH!  Does anyone have any ideas of ridding
ourselves of these nastly little critters without hurting the ferrets?
Would a flea bomb do it?  If so, which types are safe?

I also have fishtank to worry about, but that could be moved if necessary.

Thanks!

- Nancy

Nancy Stephens                                     [log in to unmask]
              President, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
     ***  Caregiver to Percy, Bree & Popcorn the ferrets  ***
  "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Kant