From:
Deana Beek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:19:47 CST
Hi.  I have a strange question.  Do ferrets dream while they are sleeping?
If they do dream...what do you think they dream about??  Do you think they
have nightmares sometimes?  Like maybe getting stuck in small places or
whatever would scare a fuzzy.  I know this is a strange question, but my
ferrets sometimes make strange noises when they are sleeping, like maybe
they are dreaming about something.  Last night there was a moaning sound
coming from the ferret pile (it was a cross between a moan and a scream).
It scared me half to death so I jumped up thinking something was wrong with
one of them, but they were all sound asleep.  One of my fuzzies snores when
he is sleeping.  Does anyone else have any fuzzies that make weird noises in
their sleep?  What do you think fuzzies might dream about?  Just something
to think about...  -Deana- (Bear, Bandit, & Gizmo)