From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 21:16:36 -0500
Sheriece, Now would ferret poop tea get rid of missionaries and door-to-door
salesmen?

Actually, our dumpster is the only one locally with no raccoon invasions.
We suspect it smells too weasely for them to try.  Anyone with similar luck?

I stink therefore I am.

Brett, there are several easy and common possibles: deep voice and strong
demeanor tend to signal dominance in a society.  Ironically, hitting can
teach a ferret that one likes to act rough.  Either fit?  Jealousy as has
already been mentioned is certainly possible; they have fewer problems than
we in determining genders.  Haleakala used to often point out that she
should not have to share Steve with me, though she was typically more
subtle.  gender identification can also play in if the past of an animal has
involved battering from member(s) of one gender.

Sukie