From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:32:07 -0800
Rick Beveridge sent me an email about 2 ferrets needing a home so they can
stay together, I told Jim about the two needing to stay together.  I was
so Surprise that he said, we will take them!  I emailed Donna of the VFA
and she got back to me, it is a boy and girl they will be in Victoria, BC
around the 5th or 6th.

Ruby is such a lovebug, even with her broken cannie tooth, we noticed that
she has trouble chewing her food up, mmmmmm wonder what happen to her jaw.
Never got any medical records on her at all, which is sad, because she is
so loveable.

Dr Susan even fell in love with her on Wednesday.

So far the third day is going good all eating, drinking have a blast!

Marie and Jim the 6 Fur kidlets and waiting Gizmo (sable boy)and Almodine
(albino girl) both are the same age.

^^^~~in Loving Hands of God is Tazz and Otis~~^^^