From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 10:45:53 -0400
5 minutes and $5. can you spare that to give a ferret a second chance
at life?

The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter's 4th Annual Rescue Raffle will
be drawn this Saturday! Three all-cash prizes will be awarded: $500,
$200, and $100! Tickets cost $5 each or 5 tickets for $20. You can buy
your tickets online and pay with PayPal - it's that easy! Visit
http://www.ferretclub.com/rescueraffle
All tickets must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. this Friday, May 8.

We rely on this annual fundraiser to raise much-needed money for food,
supplies, and most of all medical care. In the past three years, this
has been our 2nd largest fundraiser. This year, our ticket sales are
significantly down (but that means fewer tickets sold, the greater the
chance you have to win!) Right now we have many ferrets in our shelter
awaiting surgeries that cannot happen without this successful
fundraiser. Please help these kids - they can't wait!

Thank you to everyone who has already purchased tickets. You are giving
a second chance to the ferrets that need it most!

Kym Costanzo
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
www.ferretclub.com