From:
KosmoCat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:29:55 -0700
>My cousin in Kennewick has informed me that she is thining about getting a
>ferret or two.  She was looking at the pet stores and I told her that
>would post to the list and ask if anyone knew of any shelters in the
>tri-city area.  Any info appreciated...
> Brenda and the fearsome foursome

Brenda,
We're originally from Richland, WA and my inlaws just sent us a newspaper
article that highlighted a Richland woman who founded the Tri-Cities Ferret
Club and Shelter.  Her name is Glenda Mitchell and apparently she has cared
for ferrets for 23 years.  Your cousin may have seen this article in the
Tri City Herald on 8/29/99, but if not and you or she is interested, I'd be
happy to fax a copy to you.  And thank you for encouraging your cousin to
adopt from shelters!

Krista and my dynamic duo (Rocky and Boomer)