From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 04:49:03 -0700
The deadline is June 30 to enter our Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle
on behalf of Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary NFP in Kirkland, Illinois. Don't
delay - visit our website at http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com
today and enter to win an amazing prize, including a gift adoption of
a black-footed-ferret with proceeds going to help save a colony
threatened by plague!

Zoo's mission is to provide a permanent safe haven to abused,
abandoned, mistreated, elderly, terminally ill and unwanted ferrets.
Today, that means nearly 70 ferets are living at Zoo's getting the
love and good care they have craved all of their lives.

"Our promise to each one is that no one will abuse or neglect it again,
and that we will spend the rest of its life trying to make up to that
ferret for what the last human did to it."

Tickets cost just $2 apiece. Or buy three tix for $5, six for $10.
Every penny will be donated directly to Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary.

Visit www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com to check out these prizes:

- 4th of July-themed bedding set, gourmet popcorn and treat sampler,
  and ferret gift basket;
- a 9-piece "Looney Tunes" handmade bedding and cage set by Rose
  German;
- a collapsible, wheeled cooler with a removable liner and tons of
  room for goodies;
- a set of adorable "Croc" charms - ferret-shaped, of course!
- a gift pack of Pingford's Porridge from Kimberley Emerson;
- a Super Quadrupus toy perfect for large ferrets, lots of ferrets, or
  any ferret that loves to have fun;
- an adorable Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil ferret-y print
  by Clara Rodriguez;
- a 36-inch super Tower of Fun handmade by Tom and Cindy Scheidt;
- an adoption of a black-footed ferret of your choice from Prairie
  Wildlife Research!

Don't delay - enter the June raffle at www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com
today! Many thanks for your support,

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich