From:
Sandy Pfeifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:32:43 -0500
Hi everyone..

Lots of tears here tonight..  just buried my angel baby under some live
forevers..  I think she'd have liked the pink flowers.

Thought we were over the worst with our little girl..  today was the day we
were supposed to bring her home..  only for her to take a dramatic turn for
the worse this afternoon... we helped her go tonight..

Angel will always have a very special place in our heart... our little
girl from a barn..  the little girl who would hold on to your hand with
her gripping paws not wanting you to stop petting her..  the best little
bouncer in the house..  always ready for a game of gotcha gotcha tummy
tickle... complete with sideway bounces and dooks..  a very precious little
girl..  she learned so much in the little time we had her..  how to sleep
in a hammock..  how to climb onto beds and couches and up legs..  how to
lick ferretvite... and oh my did she love her ferretone..

As I was holding her tonight before she left us..  I told her about the
Rainbow Bridge and how Skeeter would be there to watch over her..  So
Skeeter please keep an eye on the little cinnamon girl with the twinkly
black eyes..

No matter how long they stay with us it's never long enough.. and for my
angel it was far too short a time..

thank you all for your advice and good wishes..

Sandy, Hobbiton, Bandit and Cassandra..  Missing our Angel very very much..