From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:25:27 +0000
[Moderator's note: Accidentally omitted this post from yesterday's
FML. Ooops! BIG]

Thank you for your concern, Harry... The help going to Laceys shelter
truly belongs to every concerned person not just one group.. Its
wonderful that we have such groups but they don't always reach the
small groups from posting here...

I assure you I speak directly to Lacey every day, multiple times.. We
have known one another for many years and its easier for her to talk
to me than it is someone she has never met. She has asked me to post
here too and share her information...no worries I'm cc'ing the info to
either Renee Downs or Cindy Scheidt for use on their groups data base
and general website ..Cindy has been especially involved, we mail many
times each day... ( Thanks soooo much Cindy!). She is also kindly
posting our info to the groups she belongs to..

So far with the wonderful help Lacey has received things seem to be
coming together so well...

Once again thank you so much everyone for your continued support...

With love and hugs... Tara ( and Lacey and a whole bunch of darling
displaced lil ferrets;)