From:
"J.S. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 15:52:39 +0900
Hello..
My name is Jun-Seok. I am a new FML subscriber, and I do not have any ferrets
at this point. As a matter of fact, I am living in a ferret-free country.
Having a ferret is not illegal here, but just ferrets haven't been introduced
here.

While I was studying at DePaul Univ. in Chicago, I had kept one ferret until
I left the states. Since I miss the companionship with ferret so much, I
talked with my friend who runs a well-known petshop (mainly dogs, rodents &
Discus) to import ferrets, and to introduce this lovable animal to Korea.

I am looking for ferret breeders who are willing to export the animals to
far east Asia. I have read the Ferret-database, and I have placed calls to
breeders and wholesalers (Marshall Pet for instance) on the list, but there
is a couple of places I couldn't contact because no phone numbers were given
or even zip code. So, is there anyone who could E-Mail me the phone number of
reputable breeders? And if possible I would like to have phone/fax number
for ferret related supplies(food & etc) companies. I know MF has been
shipping ferrets to Japan for sometime now, but I would like to know other
breeders as well.
My Email address is [log in to unmask]
Thank you very much in advance.