From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:41:49 -0400
Hello

I was contacted this week by a lady in Spring City, Tn. She has several
personal ferrets but wants to open a shelter.

Her husband has a friend that bought a ferret and suddenly realized it
was more work than he wanted. So before they can bring it home, she
needs a cage. The 2 fur kids that she has are oldsters and putting a
baby in with them isn't what she want to do. So, if there is anyone out
there that has a cage they want to donate to this, let me know. She
also wants it known she is out there to take it kids. I will post her
address and phone tomorrow. For now contact me about the cage.

Thanks

Linda Lake
Fuzzy Follies

The more I know about people, the more I love my ferrets!