From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:32:45 -0600
If the creator/owner of the "acmeferret" web site in on the FML please
note that one of our members has reported that there is a link to a porno
site on your web page.  I can't seem to find an e-mail address to report
this so thought I'd try reaching you through the FML.  The website is
www.acmeferret.com, click on Links and under Information "Health" click on
Ferret Medical/Legal Info Bank.  Scroll quite a ways down to "Links" and
you will find Kritter Kages.  I'm told that this links to the porno site
and not to cages as would be expected.  I have not has an opportunity to
verify this information myself but it has come from a trusted source.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President

[Moderator's note: Basically, the Kritter Kages link is no longer valid.
Attempting to go there takes you to a site which took over the domain name
and offers to sell it.  And if you keep on clicking, you go from site to
site and it eventually gets messy.  I had javascript off for that and it
sure tried to run stuff -- beware.  BIG]