From:
Libby Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:20:32 -0700
Several years ago our ferret group in Houston was contacted by an LA tv
producer asking if any of us had animals with behavior problems that a
pet psychic could help with. None of us had ferrets with problems, but
I have a psychotic cat. I emailed my scenario and a photo of a very
pissed off cat and heard back from them immediately. They chose us
to be filmed for a pilot of a potential new series starring Sonia
Fitzpatrick. They did film and air the pilot on Animal Planet, but that
is as far as it went. This casting call sounds like producers are
trying to make another documentary on ferrets and shows like the one
shown on PBS several years ago. That featured quite a few people at the
Buckeye Bash. I say - if you fit the criteria - give them a call. My
Murphy had a 2 hour psychic reading, got somewhat straightened out and
had her "15 minutes" of national fame.

Libby Nelson
Houston, TX