From:
Lawrence Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 10:54:24 -0500
I read about "Ferrets Across America" and think it's a great idea!  On a
similar note, I received a phone call from a woman that has a booth at flea
markets and travels with her ferret.  She wanted to know a ferret vet in my
area as she was coming to a flea market soon.  I started thinking about her
and the fml post from the military family traveling across the nation.
Would anyone be interested in being on a list of ferret friendly homes for
people to either visit or at least get help should they need it?  We could
include interested veterinarians too.  Any comments?  I live near
Greensboro, NC.  We have recently started a ferret club.  The Piedmont
Ferret Association.  I know the members that we currently have would be
interested.  Feel free to e-mail me personally or post to the fml.

Tequita Willamson and the furry five