From:
Penny Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:21:07 -0400
Hi everyone, I recently was forced to give up my ferrets, I gave them to
a cousin who I "thought" was an animal lover, although she was not ferret
"smart" I offered all the information I had and knew about ferrets, she
promised she would give them a wonderful home and would not give them up,
unless she gave them to me, I went to visit them the other day, something I
haven't done to much of because it always broke my heart cause they weren't
"mine" anymore, what I saw was something right out of a nightmare, their
three story cage was nothing but poop, and they were starved, one of them
the runt of the litter was so sick and starved that I just started crying,
well I took them back, I'm nursing them all back to health, and I'm trying
to talk my husband into letting me keep them, but so far his answer is
still no.  Once I can get them all back to health and doing good, I will
need to find homes for them, or hopefully a home for them, I want this time
to make sure that the person or people that get them are ferret smart, I
can't let anything happen to them like what they just went through.

There is three girls and a boy, all about two and a half years old.  They
are brother and sisters, And they are all just as loveable and cuddly as
can be.  If there is anyone out there who may want them, please email me.
But again, I need to make sure that they go to a home that will care and
love them the way they deserve.

Thank you for your time,
Penny Branham