From:
"Sheri G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 01:20:37 -0600
>Also, I'd like to find a local store where I can get a hold of a
>soft-sided pet carrier or pet duffel with a mesh window.  They seem to
>be as scarce as ferretone/linatone here as well.

I just found a Kmart gift certificate that my fiance and I recieved for
christmas.  I decided to go out to Kmart and see what they had in the way
of pet stuff...  I found a BEAUTIFUL pet duffel carrier with mesh windows
....  :) They wanted less than $20 for it.

I plan on getting one soon...  (BTW, it is marketed as a dog and cat
duffel carrier)

Hope this helps!!!
 Sheri Graber  ([log in to unmask])  Mankato, Minnesota USA *
 http://prairie.lakes.com/~roseleaf <-- A WWW Fibromyalgia Resource *