From:
Petsgalor9 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:54:32 EDT
Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I have posted but I do read the FML faithfully.
A couple of years ago someone posted about Ferret Poop Tea and how they used
it for gohers out west.  I live in Indiana and boy do we ever have moles and
rabbits here.  Anyway, I dismissed it and thought it was funny until the
moles had a playground built in our backyard.  We decided that it was worth
a try and I posted asking for the formula.  If I can remember correctly...it
was about three poops to a liter or two of water.  Let soak for a couple of
days and then spray on your yard or in area where the offender is.

Since so many have been talking about this lately, I asked my husband
exactly how he mixed it.  He said he never "measures" but just mixes a "few"
with water in a gallon jug and then sprays on the yard.  IT IS A MIRACLE
CURE.  This REALLY does work.  We have been doing this for a couple of
summers now and should really go into the business.  We are now supplying my
sister, mother, neighbors and friends where I work with ferret poop tea or
poop to mix their own.

We have twelve ferrets so there is ALWAYS an abundance of this "quality"
product.  One of the ladies at work uses it to repel rabbits from coming
into her yard.  Just this week I have taken in three butter container with
poop in them.  If everyone knew what was in them, they would die.

It doesn't last forever and depending on how much rainfall you have after
spraying it on, a good guess would be to repeat the application every month.
I suppose it depends on how many critters you are trying to get rid of.  At
first the moles just move to a different spot so make sure you have your
yard covered wherever you don't want them to be.

I should add that my ferrets are free roaming and we use newspaper for along
the walls and poopy spots.  We don't make tea from the "presents" left in
the litter boxes.  Hubby says dried out poops are okay, too because they get
softened when soaked in the water.

Good Luck and if you have any questions, please feel free to e mail me
directly.

Pat and the Dirty Pooping Dozen