From:
Grace Davie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:23:06 -0700
Hello all,
I just want to update you on the little girl ferret named Callie that was a
new rescue.  It appears that the hair loss is from malnutrition.  She still
has a little pooch but her hair is filling in on her tail and also it is
getting a little thicker on her back and shoulders.  She is full of it and
faster than a speeding bullet.  I can't believe that someone would treat
such a sweety so bad.  She has even learned to play with 3 of my 9 ferrets.
I am so excited!

I wanted a rice box for the furkids but didn't have enough rice so in went
Anasasi Beans (red and white pinto colored) 10 pounds, 2 bags of rice, and
last but not least 6 pounds of elbow macaroni.  And they were off!  I have
never laughed so hard in my life.  They dug and snorkeled for 2 hours.  And
they all went to bed so good.

Anyway I will keep you updated.  I haven't been doing as good as I had
hoped.  I had a really bad gallbladder attack 5 weeks ago, so out it came.
LOL.  Then 2 weeks ago they decided I had (have) a small bowel blockage
caused from the radiation they did 10 years ago when I had Cancer so now
it's back to the surgeon and remove the scar tissue and possibly a
colostomy for 6 weeks.  My mother says "God never gives you more than you
can handle" well I wish that "God didn't have such a high opinion of me".

Anyway enough babbling.  My heart goes out to all who have lost babies and
I'll say a prayer for those that are ill.  I am so fortunate to have my
furkids to keep me company.

Blessed Be and angels Upon your Body,

Gracie and the Menagerie......
Baby Odie..............I am not old, your just to fast for me
Hunny Bunny...........Gimmie that wine cooler..Mine, mine, mine
Gnome..........Come er girlie
Rambo.........Watch me dig to China
Adidas.........Whose Cheweasel, I didn't take it
Meeko........All right! some one my size to play with
Duncan........Here Furby..Furby..Furby
Pooh..........So what if I'm antisocial, I'm gorgeous
Callie........My new mommy loves me!