Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:55:40 EST
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!! That's right... THIS Sunday!

Come bowl with us @ Meszar's Lanes 4231 Fulton Road in sunny Cleveland
Ohio 01/13/2008!

We're trying to raise funds for Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter to
do all kinds of good things for Ferrets.

I know... I know... you ask yourself... I get to bowl AND help ferrets.
What's the catch? There is a $25 door fee, only $15 for children 6-11
(under 6 free with paid adult). What does this include? Well... the
lanes will be closed to the public (from what I understand) and it
will include: bowling from 4 PM til 8 PM, shoes, door prize, chances
to participate on several raffles.

But wait there's MORE! Pizza and other food stuffs will be included.
The bar will be open and offering a discount price for the bowlers. I
will be there along with my lovely wife and many other ferret fans!

Come bowl with us! More questions? Email me @ [log in to unmask]

We hope to see you SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!