From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:19:57 -0400
Not knowing how much people have heard or not heard this in recent days
(given that lack of sleep, too much work, illness, or sometimes just
personality quirks are not always friends of gracious consideration and
appreciation) I want to say a BIG thank you for the sake of the ferrets
to everyone who has donated, provided information, provided labor,
provided supplies, and otherwise come forward to constructively help
with the Ohio rescue. Granted, I am no more than someone who sent a
check to the ELF IFC collection to help and provided some health info
when it was needed, but I am a bit familiar with working hard and often
to help others in the ferret community, so even though I'm not someone
at the front lines of this effort at all, I still sure APPRECIATE
everything so very many people have done and will be doing: from those
who are transporting, to those who made information available in a
timely fashion, to those who are scooping poop, and those who are
providing medical care, those who are making sure supplies arrive,
those who donate, and more. The ferret community is shining right
now and that makes me appreciate being a part of it all the more.

So, for those of you who have done so much: people like Lori, Lisa,
Tammy, Renee, Linda, Julie, the folks at the AFA, Bill Gruber, and so
many more whose names escape me right now but could probably fill a
page I just want to venture that I *suspect* that I speak for the
***majority*** of people here when I say that ferrets and the ferret
community are grateful for all that you are doing and have done. Thank
you so very, very, very much!

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: