From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:33:39 EST
Hello!

It's been a while since i have posted.  My fiance and i bought our first
house and have just settled from the move.

Peanut is doing well.  Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and
prayers during her surgery!  She likes taking prednisone---how many
ferrets do you know that like that?!  She has a full bod of fur; and is
back to life as usual.  Ferret math is hit our house; a new boy only a
few months old.  3 girls and 1 boy!  Wow!  I laugh now just thinking
about our crazy and happy home!

So... I am polling the audience; who has the best name for a ferret??
I want the funniest; best of the best names here people!  I look forward
to hearing from you!