From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:04:59 -0500
I am pleased to announce that the Third Edition of the Ferret Poem Book is
now available for download.  Thanks to all of you wonderful contributors,
the third edition is now 184 pages (50 more pages this year).  The e-book
is available as a complete collection, or as an update (60 pages) for
those who already have the first and second editions.  To download, visit
my ferret's webpage at

www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html

Remember, the book is free to download, copy or print.  If you like the
book and want to keep it, you are urged to send a donation to the ferret
shelter of your choice.  Some shelters may be able to have copies available
for sale.  For those of you with access to copiers/printers and binding
equipment, a great gift for a shelter is a few copies of the book (ask
the shelter first though).  Now I'm DEFINITELY NOT saying to use company
photocopiers (wink wink) to duplicate the book for shelters.  Even if you
are working late and there is nobody else around (cough cough nudge).

Starting next week sometime I will begin announcing the winners of the
poem/song/story contests.  I'll probably announce one every day or two.
No, I don't know who the winners are yet.  I still have to teach our
ferrets to read ;-)

If anyone still has any stories, poems or songs, I am now accepting
contributions for the Fourth Edition (Release: Dec 1, 2001).

Take care and long live the Ferret!

P.S. Don't forget to tell all of your non-FML friends so they can get a
copy too.

Bryan Coffey & The Weasel Warriors
        Albi, Esef, Merri & Mint