From:
Jennifer Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:21:36 -0700
Howdy all!!
Okay, I went to the page someone (can't remember who now, sorry) posted
about "adopting" BFF.  What a neat idea by the way!!

Anyway, I read the info on the reintroduction of the BFFs into the wild,
and saw something about ferrets in the wild too??  I know I am not phrasing
this right, but it said something about a colony of ferrets introduced in
the fall of 98.  Am I crazy here?  I have sooo many questions about that
one I can't even know where to begin.  Someone please tell me that I am
wrong.  (like I won't get flamed, even if if I am right)

Jenn