From:
Ed Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:56:33 -0500
For -- Nikie and the terrible four
Regarding the cage floors and other wire metal levels.  I used the nylon
tie wraps that you use for bundling electrical wires.  I also used carpet
pieces cut to fit the areas wanted (mid levels, ramps etc.).  This would
work for linoleum also, but you would have to heat the linoleum with a hair
dryer first to put the holes into it to avoid cracking, or you could use a
drill.  Place the holes about 1/4 inch inside the edges then loop the nylon
wrap through it and the wire cage.  It works great, and when you want to
change things around just cut the nylon wraps and use new ones later.  They
only cost a few cents a piece.

Ed & the "didn't do it" innocents