From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 22:59:08 -0500
Okay, here's one, Legion of Superferrets!

Our newest baby, RockStar, kindly brought ECE to our home this past fall.
Dexter & MoJo got it.  Cocoa & Dodger :-( did not.  RockStar has NEVER
shown symptoms but the vet is 99.99% certain that he is the culprit.
Regardless, it's my understanding that - having been exposed or had it,
either way - they are all carriers now.  True?

NOW: I hear that some shows are divided by "exposed" and "non-exposed"
ferrets re: ECE.  Is that the case?  If so, what is your policy for the
2/6 show?

Please rest assured, everyone who is considering attending, that I will NOT
bring my babies if there is ANY WAY that other ferrets could contract it
from them.  NO WAY, JOSE.  UH UH.  AIN'T GONNA DO IT.  Scarlet letter E
here, ifyaknowwhatimean.  So committed to this that I am bringing our
status 'out of the closet' in front of 3000+ subscribers! ;->

I've posted here so that others can see our Q & A for their benefit.

Thank You!  'See you there!  'Can't wait to meet everyone  :-D  ! ! !

Melissa

also... Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo & RockStar... ALL of us missing Dodger  :-(