From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:17:20 -0500
Hello.
I haven't posted in a while, but I read daily.  I presently have two
ferrets: Kif, a chocolate MF male I bought at Pet Supermarket in Florida two
summers ago on an impulse and Trevor, a heavy silver MF male that was found
outside a lady's house.  I never found the owner and for various reasons am
glad I didn't.  He seems to have been mistreated and neglected and was
probably just let loose.  He was severely malnourished when I got him and
has made a remarkable recovery in the lasy year.  ( he was found in March
97) Kif is 1 yr 9 mths and Trev is about 2.5 yrs.  No, I do not condone that
I bought Kiffy on a whim, I believe you should research a pet first, but it
turned out to be a good whim and I am such a ferret nut now that you
wouldn't believe it.  Getting to my point, I would like to adopt another
ferret or two.  I will not buy babies.  I loved being able to help Trev and
his endless kisses I take as proof of his appreciation.  I want ferrets that
need a new, loving home.  If you know of fuzzies in DE, Maryland,
Southeastern PA or New Jersey up for adoption let me know.  You can talk to
my vet or anything else you feel is appropriate.

Thanks and sorry for the rambling in the beginning.
Jacki