Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:21:00 -0400
There are two locations where vets providing services can be found:

Links to vets who are seeing ferrets placed in shelters can be found at
<http://www.ohioferretrescue.com/information_links/information_links.htm#vets>

Links or phone numbers for vets who will offer services at a reduced or
waived cost can be found at http://kesrael.tripod.com/vet.htm

Additionally, Dr. Ruth Heller has offered her services as follows:

If you are affiliated with a 501c3 organization, if the ferrets are
brought in by the shelter and I get the 501c3 credit, no charge.

Otherwise, charges are:
Neuter - $99 plus pain meds and bloodwork if chosen
Spay - varies depending on whether the animal is in heat, pregnant,
etc. Ranges from $103 to $133, again plus pain meds and/or
bloodwork**

Vax not done at time of surgery.

**This needs to be set up through me as it will be a specific day and
I will have to rearrange schedules - email to me is the best option.**

Email: [log in to unmask]
Physical location:
Borderbrook Animal Hospital and Pet Hotel
3741 William Penn Hwy
Murrysville, PA 15668
(724) 327-2200 or (724)327-7070

--
Renee Downs
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the