From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 06:49:02 -0700
A post about ferrets..Hmmmm there's a thought..

ANYWAY..

I got home from my vacation on monday...I have really never worried about
my pets before, this time, all i could think about was the ferrets..it made
me grumpy with worry.  I was so glad to be home, they each got major kisses
and treats..I cant tell if they were happy to see me!?  QUESTION: Tell me
someone...is this the beginning of sexual behaviour..Oliver, who will be 4
months old the 4th of this month, did/is doing something strange, I got
back from the store, my son came outside and said that Oliver is sleeping
in a funny position on the fireplace...when I went to look, he had the
stuffed BFF in his mouth and was laying on top of it..just laying
there..not sleeping..after a few minutes I picked him up and he hung on to
his "friend" I put him back down and he ran under the couch and proceeded
to do the same thing..There was..uh..no movement on his part..just laid
there.  He is playing very hard with the other ferrets, I have to put
bitter apple on chandlers scapula area because scabs are starting to form
from Oliver playing to rough.  Oliver is just a beautiful ferret, again I
thank Amy and Derek, and wish them luck on their move!  TO THE PEOPLE WHO
OWN ROLIVER AND PANDORAS BOX< COULD YOU SEND ME A COUPLE OF PICTURES PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..i would like to add them to my website.  Thank you.

June louis and the zoo