From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 22:14:20 EDT
Hi folks!

Bad stuff first... Paw Paw just gotted done laser printing 6000 letters and
matching evelopes.  He's plum wore out messin' with pooters for today.  We's
wore out too just from keepin' him company.  This weekend he has to stuff
the letters into them evilopes and get them ready to mail on Monday.  We is
gonna help him by lickin' that gluey stuff and bouncin' up and down on the
evilopps (what a strange word, we done spelt it everyway we could thunk of
and still probably ain't gotted it right) so's they get sealed up real good.
Him and Mee Maw also gots about a thousand names and snail mail addresses to
get typed for another customer.  Anyways, we ain't gonna have much time to
take care of all the mail the pooter keeps dumping into out wheel barrel.
Now we gots a web page too and it keeps sending mail to us.  Don't get us
wrong, we reads every letter and enjoys them a whole bunch.  Please don't
quit sending them.  It's just gona take us awhile to get back to everybody.

Now for the good stuff... We sure is glad that everbody's gettin' into the
Olympic Spirit with us.  We sure can't wait to see that there Canadian Moose
Stash Team on the field with us.  Amelia and Cully, you is definitely the
stuff Olympics is made of.  You find them mooses and bring them on down.
This is gonna be a real hoot!

Sarah/Cyrano: Well, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself none and
aggreviate that there injury.  We'd love to have you be our field coach and
you could help us spy on the British team too.  Of course, if your'e feelin'
up to it, we'll speak to ACOG about addin' an Olympic Raisin Toss and Stash
Event.

Megan: We ain't seen no actual mooses (meeses?) since the one that done run
Paw Paw down awhile back.  That ain't to say that there ain't none to be
found here in Atlanta.  They's probably all hidin' out at their secret
training facility in Flowery Branch of Possum Breath, Georgia.  We does have
plenty of dawgs though.  Heck, we gots a whole college of them up in Athens.
We ain't never paid much attention to nobody's plop other than our own.  We
reckon the plop is plop though, so dawg plop oughta be an acceptable
subsitute for moose chips.  So, Come on down!

We sure is glad that everybody's gonna be at the Olympic Stadium on Staurday
night for all the Ferret events.  Chaos is gonna reign!  Joy to the World!

We gotta go, literally. All this talk about plop and chips reminded us of
something.

Many much loves and dooks,

Tater, Odie and Cookie - America's Team