From:
Mike/Rose Hague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:48:50 -0600
I went to a shelter in Utah I found the shelter on the AFA shelter list
it's called the "Utah Ferret Amici"

it's run by Heidi and her mother.  What a "HELL HOLE" those poor babies
were in tiny dog kennels fill with feces & urine the ferret feet and
stomachs were burned from living in the kennels no food or water the
house was the worse I have ever seen.  This was 2 years ago I called the
pound and turned her in a few days later Heidi's mother called me and
laughed at me for Heidi was dating the AC Officer and he was not going
to do a thing about it.  I never went back to Heidi's shelter but the AFA
still run her ad on their shelter list.  This is one place that need to
be shut down.  But no one in Utah wants to help poor needy ferrets.

Mike/Rose