Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:28:24 -0400
I am the current President of TriFl- Triangle Ferret Lovers.  We are a
ferret club located in NC who's members come from all across the state
once a month to meet with their fuzzy and human friends.  We exchange
information, have ferret play time, do education days at pet stores,
fund raising, etc.  One of our current projects is to update our shelter
contact information.  If any ferret shelters within a six hour drive from
anywhere in NC would please send me their shelter information we would
greatly appreciate it.  There are people all over the state who are
looking for a friendly carpet shark to adopt and your shelter may be
closer to them that one of ours in NC.  If anyone would like a copy of
our updated list we would be glad to email that to you once we're done.
I thank you in advance for all your help.

Nancy Nyren
President, TriFl