From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:18:33 -0400
Hello.  My fuzzies vet Dr Karen Purcell is changing practices (she'll
update when she's settled in a new place).  But until then so much is
going on with my fuzzies.  Two of three have newly discovered tumors,
and the third is on watch for possible adrenal.  Can anyone recommend a
great, experienced and caring ferret vet in Massachusetts?  I am just
north of Boston, and would prefer that area for emergencies especially,
but will travel for a great vet.  I need someone experienced with
different diagnosis as well as surgeries.  Having a vet that cares about
ferrets and will take the time to explain issues and options to me is a
big plus.  Karen was all of these.

Thanks for any help.
Risa